Praise God that I have the opportunity to work in the Markham Family Health Team during my elective with Dr. Weissberger. I did not anticipate this, and can only again say that the Lord has perfect gifts prepared for me.
This team is dedicated to the training of the new family medicine residents coming through. How perfect it is that I get to work with each of them during my two weeks here, become familiar with the system, and the services around Markham. Furthermore, I will be able to comment on this, and hopefully, demonstrate the perfect fit for me as a candidate to the Markham program for residency training.
How perfect!
At this time, I don't think I mind whichever city I end up in:
London - Anita
Halifax - Sharon, Cal, Christine, Janna
Markham - Winnie, home, MFT
Hamilton - everyone still there
Oh Lord, man makes plans but you prepare the steps. You are paving them so nicely that I do not know which one I will take; this is what it means to have peace within, that no matter where I end up, that I will be in a place you've purposed for me.
I cannot wait.
Thank you Lord.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment