Saturday, February 19, 2005

My Birthday

Tonight, I came home and everyyyyyyyyyybody was waiting for me! I feel so special. I have so many friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiends. People really love me. yay.

thank you to my great friends who helped me create this blog. because i am computer illiterate completely obsessed with a chinese soap opera. All my dreams come true when I am watching chinese soap operas. but tonight, they shattered when espisode 20 failed at 33 minutes 22seconds and 1.5 milleseconds. about 53458 nm on the bar of the windows media player. When the car was driving away, I saw my dreams wasting away.

Thanks for reading guys!

My name is chin chin and I am 21!

4 comments:

Team Philippines said...

HI LYDIA! GREAT BLOG! I'm glad you got with the program. =)

timmy said...

wow lydia! I'M SO AMAZED AT THIS BLOG... finally you decided to join our little society. welcome.

AndyChow said...

who would have thought?!?..amazing blog!!!..

Happy 21st Birthday!!...i hope it was truly special for you...

Cora said...

my dearest Lydia,

I MISS YOU!!!!! i'm sorry i couldn't make it last night. go to my blog and read up on the msg i left you last night when all of you were celebrating..:) i'll shall see you very very soon. :)

love,
cora