Thursday, June 08, 2006

National Student Forum: Nostalgia


It was only around 48 hours, but a tonne of things happened and yeah... still being blessed by my own experiences and the experiences of others with me:

NSF group picture - people from BC, one from Albert, Toronto, and Ottawa

The ladies

The guys

Jer's car crew with Dave Collins - crazy passionate missionary who lead us on a spontaneous Bible Study Wednesday night, and had so much to share with us about his experiences; works in relief and development.

Some great links that I would encourage you to check out:

www.micahchallenge.ca

www.johnpatrick.ca

more to come.

God is starting to open my eyes to what spreading the gospel means, and how social justice is a very large part if not IT of the good news. I'm not sure what He's doing... but I'm starting to understand the bigger picture of some things (especially when coupled with the Global Day of Prayer), and it confirms how I'm being called in my final year to look beyond campus ministry. We have the ministry of reconciliation of all things - how many times have I read that this year in Bible study? I didn't even really understand it... but I'm so thankful that it was brought up once again at CC, and then at NSF, and then pounded down again at GDOP.

COOOOL!!!




2 comments:

Eileen said...

Hey girly,
Hope you're doing well, sure sounds like you are! By the way, I really like those shoes you're wearing on that bench! So cute!

rrrachel said...

whoo! sounds like ottawa was an awesome time :) and the picture album-scrolly thing is pretty cool.