I miss ottawa.
:(
I miss the fellowship and billion sermons. I learned a lot. And I met some really cool brothers and sisters and lived in a really awesome building and EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING radiated the Lord so much more than what I expected.
much to chew on again, but in the meantime - i'm missin' the short car ride w/ amy, albert, jer, allen and sam. and i miss searching for emily, camilla and brent in between all our events.
massive DEJA VU right now as I type.
Thank you to my Lord for showering me with so many blessings continuously... Let your mercies fall from heaven...
Currently: livin' in the life of abundance :)
Friday, June 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
miss you too! it was so awesome meeting you *hugs* and hopefully, since we're all in toronto anyway, we can get together and do some chillin' sometime. hee hee...
blessings on you!
-camilla
Post a Comment