NO YOU WON'T!!!! 'Cause if you have problems, you can ask me and I can try to help. I majored in linguistics (for a year)! =0P E-mail me, msg me or call me if you need help!
Btw, can't wait 'til we do breakfast in a week or so! =0)
sweeeeet!! YES!! i think i will need that tutoring. i should've brought my book home and asked you.. haha..
eg. last sound in melons/apples - "s", "z" ?? voiceless/voiced.. i feel so awkward saying the word millions of times at the library with joyce. haha... it's so hard to hear!!
i know i know!! i wrote it in my agenda already tiff! ;)
2 comments:
NO YOU WON'T!!!! 'Cause if you have problems, you can ask me and I can try to help. I majored in linguistics (for a year)! =0P E-mail me, msg me or call me if you need help!
Btw, can't wait 'til we do breakfast in a week or so! =0)
sweeeeet!! YES!! i think i will need that tutoring. i should've brought my book home and asked you.. haha..
eg. last sound in melons/apples - "s", "z" ?? voiceless/voiced.. i feel so awkward saying the word millions of times at the library with joyce. haha... it's so hard to hear!!
i know i know!! i wrote it in my agenda already tiff! ;)
Post a Comment