Friday, November 03, 2006

book to read book to read

So i was at Coles at Jackson's Square on Tuesday.. and then I realized that I really wanted to pick up a book to read again.

What attracted me most was Adrienne Clarkson's autobiography.. i really really want to read it.. but it's mad expensive. $38.00!!!!!

ridiculous amount to pay for a book... *sigh*...

Came home though, and think I'm gonna borrow my dad's copy of The Tipping Point by Malcolm Gladwell..

Should be an interesting read...

"The Tipping Point is that magic moment when an idea, trend or social behaviour crosses a threshold, tips and spreads like wildfire".... what does it take to ignite a spread that you can't control ??

this makes me think of revival on our campus... what will it take?? for the outcome to be so unexpected and uncontrollable?? reminds me of the book, Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire. wonderful book.

i long to curl up behind the couch back at my old house again.. .where oh where has my hobby of reading books gone?

No comments: