Tuesday, November 14, 2006

uh oh.. it happened again...

an *almost* all-nighter!! even though I said I would never do this again!! I vowed policy would be the end of this late night writing.. but alas.... *sigh*

It has been a strangely pleasant evening though, because I was not the only one awake... nor the only one to skip night class.

November 13, 2006 - the day that 43 cline decides to skip night class without telling each other, only to find everyone home, up and about... distracted by FACEBOOK and MSN... the only good one was jess who actually didn't have night class.

haha... *shakes head in ENDEARMENT....*

So *breathe in...breathe out...* it will be a tough three hours before having to get up again and doing presentaitons/meetings straight through. but i CAN do this... with God's joy, i CAN get through this little bump of last-minute schoolstuffness...

I just realized tonight though, how hard this thesis thing is going to be... how can you write more than 40 pages?!?!?!? I hope my interviews go well, so that I have LOTS of content to analyze - that should take up more words!!

will update on kingston, cora and dor's visit, and all the other great things that have been happening...

but for now, I will leave this wonderful verse from the story of Queen Esther that I heard at Next this past weekend:

"For if you remain silent at this time, relief and deliverance will arise for the Jews from another place and you and your father's house will perish. And who knows whether you have not attained royalty for such a time as this?" Esther 4:14

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

teeheehee... i think i had the least valid excuse :P but hey.. whatever it takes to get all 4 of us in the house at the SAME TIME for more than 15 minutes!! :P

you can and will get through your thesis writing!!
:)

love you!!!