Tuesday, April 17, 2007

being obedient...

Jesus answered and said to him, "Because I sait to you that I saw you under the fig tree, do you believe? You will see greater things than these." And He said to him, "Truly, truly, I say to you, you will the heavens opened and the angels of God ascending and descending on the Son of Man."

- John 1:50-51.

He has far greater plans than I can imagine. His plans are surely greater than mine could ever be, and I praise God for this.

As I step out of the darkness, I see the light, and am in the Light, and He is showing me more things than I could ever plan or encounter. He draws people to Him, and He anoints those who love Him to do His good works.

Saturday night - conviction of sin during service, confession of sin, being obedient to call a dear sister up ( i cannot wait for the summer to start)
Sunday - beautiful quiet time with the Lord, awesome prayer meeting with upper years
Monday - amazing prayer time with Kelly, a newfound close sister and friend, followed by a divine appointment made for tomorrow morning at williams, followed by sweet encouragements at U&U - witnessing the public profession of faith by the store owner and the painters of the mural. mini-personalized sermon - WOW - how will I be doing evangelism once I return home?

God please show me what to say, and do. Please teach me to always have your perspective and develop a heart for your people. The people matter to you. You care for each of them, and you love them deeply. You want a personal relationship with each of them. May you draw them to you, and may you use my hands and feet to do your work. I anticipate great things to happen in tomorrow meeting - and I pray that you will take full reigns as I share the gospel with Paul.

In Jesus' name,
Amen

No comments: