Exodus 33:14 - "My presence shall go with you, and I will give you rest."
And the train of His robe fills the temple with glory
And the whole earth is filled
And the whole earth is filled
And the whole earth is filled With His glory
Holy, holy, holy, holy, holy is the Lord
Holy, holy, holy, holy, holy is the Lord
Exodus 33:18 - The Moses said, "I pray You, show me Your glory!" And He said, "I Myself will make all My goodness pass before you, and will proclaim the name of the Lord before you; and I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show compassion on whom I will show compassion," But He said, "You cannot see My face, for no man can see Me and live!"
2 Corinthians 3:16 - "But whenever anyone turns to the Lord, then the veil is taken away (veil refers to the veil Moses put on after meeting the Lord, so that Israel would not see the glory fading). ow, the Lord is the Spirit, and wherever the Spirit of the Lord is, he gives freedom. And all of us have had that veil removed so that we can be mirrors that brightly reflect the glory of the Lord. And as the Spirit of the Lord works within us, we become more and more like him and reflect his glory even more."
No comments:
Post a Comment