"Father Make me Whole..."
these two phrases are what expresses what my life has suddenly been about.
i'll admit that i'm totally ready to dive into all that is happening around me, i'm yearning to - but i've felt at the back of my mind, an ever-growing guilt that i still haven't officially reflected on my year as chair for ccf, and for cc small group and everything else that God has allowed to come to pass recently (being the last few months). I look back and wonder how how how did i get through all that stuff? and why why why did the Lord put me through all of it?
it's only when I take a step back, and begin to think in retrospect, that I can glimpse the teeniest bit of God's fingers as He works and rakes through my heart and my life.
I'm ready to start the next chapter called SUMMER. Yet a final hurrah to the last chapter called THIRD YEAR UNIVERSITY and all that it encompasses is a necessity... I still have yet to absorb and let the lessons soak into my heart, my mind, my soul, never mind writing it out for you.
work, CC, focus groups, softball, pneumatos, mcbc, nooma, worship, NSF in Ottawa this week, more softball... volunteering in HK, med school thoughts, grad school research, social justice.
the past, recent past, current, immediate future, and long-term future is all a big blur, and the transition is happening so rapidly that I feel like I lack the time to record it all as awesome as it happens. I'm fighting though... I want to write it all out, but it seems a chore, and I don't want it to be a chore. It will be done though. I believe that the major lessons I've learned I must share - because so many of you who read this, have been integral in supporting, praying, listening, carrying me through. And God does not bless me with experiences merely for my own edification.
So the reflection will come in its due time. I know deep down that there has been many gradual changes, that I sit here typing in full confidence that over all these little changes, the Lord finally has me where He wanted me though I took my sweet time to get to this point. But I am here, and He is churning within something really special. And my heart beats all the more faster when I think about it!! Praise Him indeed for all that He has done, is doing, and is about to do!!!
"Father, make me whole.
Help me understand and experience
the life of abundance that you promised".
No comments:
Post a Comment