SWEET! I feel SO relieved!
After studying or not really studying for blood oncology, I came out of that exam relieved, because somehow, the random facts that were tested had indeed remained in my mind. So I guess nitty gritty details are the way to remember. Maybe this whole business of staying on top of work, making notes as I go, and then re-reading all the notes once again before the final test, and then just relaxing and memorizing the day before ACTUALLY works. Now if only I had the luxury to do this with every single block!
Seriously though, it feels good to know that I'm on my final-stretch of the last month of May.
Bug week plus my arch enemy: immunology.
Skin Week
STUDY WEEK - PRAISE THE LORD!!!! - maybe, JUST maybe i'll go back home to study.
And then the last battle of 6 exams in a week. The schedule is FAR more lenient than the first term of 7 in five days. For that, I am truly thankful.
I am sooo excited for this first year to be over. It's going to be a lot of work in the next few weeks, but I feel like I have something to look forward to, something called SUMMER. Being back in Toronto, and going to HK - I CANNOT WAIT!!
2 comments:
Hi Lydia! I found your blog! Will keep you in prayers during this stressful exam time.
May you have peace, good health, good sleep, wisdom and discipline in your studies and exam writing. You can do all things in Christ who gives you strength!
"...being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus" (Phil 1:6).
thank you serly! :)
Post a Comment