...I WOULD!!!!
in joy of course!!! but that is highly inappropriate in the workplace!
Praise THE LORD - CONGRATS - je suis TRES TRES (sorry for lack of accents) PROUD!!!!
hearing good news, EXCELLENT news... SO excited... I cannot contain my joy joy joy...
carry each other's burdens = experience the down times.. and EXPERIENCE THE JOY TOOO!!!
lol.. community... friendships... siblinghood in CHRIST.
so thankful that I DO have such a huge family to celebrate each person's accomplishments, and lift one another up! my loved ones extend BEYOND my mommy, daddy and ems... and it is only possible through Christ...
i'm reminded of the time i realized that i should stop complaining for a lack of older siblings and younger siblings... because i already had so many around me - people that i could look up to! and people that i could take care of! :)
*smile!*
*claps hands in delight!*
yeeeeeeah.. i AM quite HAPPY! ;)
Thursday, June 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i found someone!! :D
*gasp*!
BEN MAR?! could it be?!! haha.. :)
Post a Comment