three consecutive nights.
three prayer meetings each night.
three times where i have been blessed beyond measure by the girls that the Lord has placed in my life.
eudora, joyce, gendi.
amanda, jess, dorcas.
my new small group this year at grace, specifically tonight: anita, vicky, peggy and karen.
"Therefore confess your sins to one another, so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective."
"the peace that transcends all understanding..."
i have witnessed the peace of the Lord rest heavily on a dear sister. in turn, the Lord broke me and I experienced the peace of the Lord fill within my own heart. and tonight, I experienced the beginnings of a sisterhood that can only grow and flourish more in the year to come.
BREAKDOWN.
FACEDOWN.
in WORSHIP.
The Lord is so HOLY. He is SO PURE. He is so righteous. He is so true.
There is a time to give, there is a time to receive. It was my time for both this weekend up until tonight.
I am so so so blessed...
If the Lord had told me that I was a weakling, and depended on others after high school ... i wouldn't have believed Him.
But since university, i'm shown to be weaker and weaker, and growing weaker still, and my faith in trusting the Lord, and relying solely on him, and making use of the bonds that I hold within this family of Christ is growing ever more.
--> Nov. 8, 2005
i dunno even know who reads this.. and i wish i had the time to post more.. and capture all my thoughts... and not be vague about it all. but i am a perfectionist when it comes to writing compositions, and i always want to have a structured, coherent blog. more and more though i find that the person i truly am when i am EXCITED about something is REALLY random, and really incoherent! So forgive me for not completing my sentences, and incorrectly using punctuation!
ccf prayer meeting today was absolutely amazing. i was totally refreshed. we have hope, we are encouraged, we know that those ideals are attainable. when we taste the goodness of the Lord, we CANNOT go back.
reading blog about UCLA was AMAZING. i am encouraged, and the burden for mcmaster grows.
PJ coming to visit, spontaneous prayer with PJ, garway, amanda. YAY!
a life saturated in prayer... a life filled with the witnessing of answered prayers... this is what drives me. Praise the Lord for all the different circumstances He has placed me in this past weekend. from the absolute bottom, to this incredible surge of excitement... He has truly shown me the vast RANGE of emotions that are possible - and how good it is when both extremes point so clearly to God!!
I have been touched. I have been blessed.
Thank you Father!
Monday, November 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
:)))))))))))))))
God is so good!!!!!!
prayer is so goood!!!!
i love our prayer meetings...5:16, ccf, just you and me.........
:)
oh yeah, and i love you ;)
way to pray lydia :)
blog stalking, dont mind me
Hey Lydia, it's Sherry. I saw the link from the latest CCF website and I do have a LJ but I don't really update it much and it's a little ambiguous unless I'm talking about what I did during the day which er, gets kind of boring haha.
Anyways the link can be found by clicking on my name.
--Sherry
dorcas dorcas.. hehe..that's all i need to say for now. i'll just come talk to you in your room.
cy - amen brother!
jon - fellow blog stalker! hahaa
sherry - :) yay!!! mad linking you! :)
Post a Comment