There is a home in London.
As much as I complained about returning, I take it all back.
Going to church, and going to P&Rs tonight - the people and the community - they are my home.
I am so thankful for them. I can't wait to share with all of them when all the interviewing is said and done. It breaks my heart that I have to leave for another three weeks for interviews, but it will be done soon, and starting mid-February, I am ready to settle some temporary roots in this place.
From the sermon today: Beautitudes - Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted.
- Pain and suffering reminds us that we are ALIVE - that God has given us the gift of LIFE.
From P&Rs: Ephesians 2:10
- We are God's workmanship created in Christ Jesus. We don't need to know our specific purpose decades down the road. We just need to walk with him. And then decades down the road, look back and say, "that is how I was lead".
Oh I have missed this! I guess you don't know what you've missed sometimes until you experience it again, and realize, "it's been awhile!".
I sat on the carpet today at P&Rs and I just remembered sitting same way three years ago, absolutely eager and hungry and excited to LEARN. Blessed with a new hymn today!!
Sunday, January 16, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment