So a few of us are traversing the ontario plains via... VIA Rail. This is my first time entering Union Station to do this, it's so quiet here, and pleasant, and has free wifi, with lots of seating.
Why don't we always do this?
I'm currently sitting in the station, msning with friends on the trains to mcgill, and we're all so so so happy. This is absolutely stress-free, no pains of driving through the snow and worries of traffic and whatnot.
I'm so thankful for the last minute switch/ decision.
Kingston - here i come!
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
via rail is not a bad way to travel.. until the bad weather sets in.. and then ur train ride gets a lil bumpy & swaying...and the train cabin gets cold, and ur late arriving/departing.....
i have to say.. i dn't really miss my weekly union station-windsor via rail trains :S
I guess i was lucky to have good weather! :)
I think most of us have had good luck with it. Thankfully, I'm done my trek across Ontario and only have one more - at UT! and that's only a subway ride... although that's sometimes unpredictable too I suppose. hahaha
:)
Post a Comment